- to copy Degas, Gauguin, Picasso, Monet or Van Gogh
- to design new Lego Mindstorms, BeagleBone, Arduino, Raspberry Pi robots
- to play Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky
- to write Harry-Potter yarns or Roald Dahl thrillers
- to design their own dresses and accessories
- to design their own makeup
- to design their own furniture
- to take very nice and unusual photos and selfies
- to compose jingles, rhymes, and songs
- to write movie scripts.
Essays, you don't even need papers and pencils to write.
You can write "air"/ verbal/spoken essays like Obama, Steve Jobs, Lincoln. Or like Stalin or Hitler.
Kids hate essays because they don't know how to imagine, to dream, to envision.
Kids grooming to be CEO's, Prime Ministers, Generals, articulate and therefore value-multiplying scientists, communicative and therefore value-adding knowledge-workers need all these skills.
We at EssayKKN know better.
Dont' we? ;-)