July 9, 2015

Twelve Essays to Make Any Exam Easy, from 2,000 Years of Examples

There are only four types of essays : Narrative, Expository, Argumentative, Descriptive, NEAD for short. If you write just 3 essays for each type sincerely, honestly and methodically, meticulously and in-depth, you will do well for any type of essay in any type of examination.

Narrative

  1. A memorable lesson of leadership that I learned in high school
  2. The first time I realized I was in love
  3. The first time I failed an exam

Expository

  1. Learning a craft
  2. Stereotypes
  3. Making good decisions in life

Argumentative

  1. Should smoking be declared illegal?
  2. Is bullying natural?
  3. Should the death penalty be abolished?

Descriptive

  1. A dream I could never forget
  2. When robots take over all our jobs
  3. My favorite movie theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tip for Job Search: Gold Rush Skills

  If you need to make some money very quickly, what would you do? Your answer points to the kind of problems you can solve. They give you so...