April 2, 2013

Education Software, Meaning and Cry Babies


Yesterday, a kid's mother asked me to help his son with Math.

My son solved them all, I solved them all, both in many different ways. ... Then we wonder, "Will the kid get it?"
  1. Millions of people can solve such problems, faster and better than our father and son team.
  2. And thousands of websites.
None of these people, none of these websites ... become really helpful to this kid. If they are, I'll tell his mother about such sites. Maybe they did not know Gandhi's Lucky Charm.

In one of his last letters, he told Indian politicians to visualize the most pitiful face in India, and to ask themselves how what they are going to do will help that face.

My website, if I do one, will be world best, not because I am clever. Because I am kind and honestly want to help.

Birds never find food in riverbeds. Crocs never find food in mountain tops. It's not about brains, it's about desires.

I desire to help. So I find helpful solutions. I have stumbled upon hundreds of such solutions.

Thus, I cannot and will not relax. I must stay the course; to drive away misery of such nice kids, like Levine, which is his name.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/developer/docs/pdf/ipnguide.pdf
    +
    http://shrenikp.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3683652-paypal-ipn-integration-with-django

    ReplyDelete

A Tip for Job Search: Gold Rush Skills

  If you need to make some money very quickly, what would you do? Your answer points to the kind of problems you can solve. They give you so...