This is a kind of brain-storming with myself, and thus they were jotted down in no particular order.
- to express myself in products, rather than in poetry, paint, dancing moves or tune etc.
- to father many a virtual world, where schools really behave like schools, kids behave like kids, lessons behave like lessons etc.
- to exploit market opportunities, technological opportunities, etc
- to get ease and speed in self-expression
- to join the conversations and movements of fellow programmers
- to do some research
- to own something hard to take away from me
- to reuse codes written by others
- to save kids from bad e-learning. Recalls what Bill Gates said in "Road Ahead": Bad processes, when computerized, do more damage faster!
Oh, even that lowly robot is helpful and lovely, isn't it?